Getting you access to remote work and short term gigs, while improving your skills. We also get you great full-time jobs fast.
- To develop software solution according to business requirement, studying and understand business and user flow.
- To propose and create system wireframe for internal or external communication and proposal endorsement.
- To prepare and establish technical documentation on development, flowcharts, layouts, DB diagram.
- To control all source code versions and ensuring team updated in a timely manner.
- Propose and practice continuous improvement for systems accordance to business needs.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team, ensuring team deliverables are on time.
- Work with third party developers or freelancer when necessary for system development and roll out.
- A single point of contacts of development progress and updates.
- Minimum Degree in Computer science, Information Technology or Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 6 years or more of experience in software / system development and managing development team.
- Experience in project implementation.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and organizational skills in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in full software lifecycle development.
- Good in software Development architecture, Framework in the IT industry.
- Knowledge and able to adapt .Net CORE, MVC, dJango framework
- .Net Framework 4.0 and above, building on .Net application architectures.
- TSQL and MS SQL server 2008 and above, PostgreSQL or equivalent database architecture.
- Experience in Java, IOS and Android development is added advantage.
- Good English writing and oral communication skills.