The Company is one of the largest brand activation and sampling companies in Malaysia with operations at 15 locations across Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia. To date, The Company has conducted brand activations for over 100 brands including many top-tier brands – both local and international. As an internationally affiliated industry leader, The Company is also strongly backed by the renowned WPP global network.
Perks & Benefits
- Special leave
- Flexible working hour
- Optical and dental allowance
- Training for personal development
- Opportunities of overseas assignments
- Additional healthcare package
Mission and goals
We are here to serve with passion, share with conviction, and sell with persistence.
We believe that bringing our core values to life takes a combination of individual effort and teamwork
- Act as supply chain business partner/controller to warehouse and Finance team to ensure efficient execution, recording and cost management of the warehouse.
- To co-lead to rejuvenate the warehouse management system to be effective and efficient in control and visibility.
- Review service costing and pricing
- Review and approve monthly billing by the warehouse for customer and intercompany with approved project quotation.
- Gatekeeper for company SOP in inventories, this would cover yearly stock count and periodic cycle.
- Review and support overall usage of warehouse efficiency usage, cover active stock, stock cover, slow moving stock and propose solutions to reduce holding stock/cost.
- sounding board on the potential impact of investment/project ideas and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Ad Hoc assignment.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar capacity in Logistics environment added advantage.
- Interpersonal & good communication skills.
- Problem solving & collaboration skills.
- Time management skills