Getting you access to remote work and short term gigs, while improving your skills. We also get you great full-time jobs fast.
The role of Software Engineering Manager is responsible for leading a team of Software Engineers who develop and implement systems and applications that will meet business needs. The role will be hands-on with their technologies and putting in place best practices to build out large scale applications, and provide mentoring, upskilling and developing of the teams.
- Lead the team in producing the best technical and product solutions for the applications, and collaborate with Product Managers and Business leaders to understand which customer problems to solve and how to solve them
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Business leadership to define platform strategy and roadmap.
- Liaise with Product Management and Business leadership to define platform strategy and roadmap.
- Develop deep relationships with key IT Leads across all functions (Arch, DB, Infra, Platform, Data, Security, ...).