Founded in March 2012, The Company is a mobile payments technology company headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The The Company solution is certified by EMV (Europay, MasterCard & Visa) and is known as the first company in Asia to obtain EMV Level 2 certification for MPOS (Mobile Point of Sales).
The Company The Company’s EMV payment platform is simply convenient and secure to use, transforming any smart device into a secure MPOS device to empower all businesses and individuals to accept multiple form of card payments. Via our partners, we currently have a presence in 13 countries.
Our goal is for the end-user to experience better, quicker, more intuitive, feature-filled and friendly services to service their lives better.
We celebrate people. We aim to function as one unit; a community that’s there for one another with constant encouragement and unity to reach our greatest potential.
1. Work closely with the rest of the The Companyware engineers in the team to design, build, test, deploy, maintain and continuously improve the company’s The Companyware solutions, including the core mobile point-of-sale (MPOS) system. Additionally, contribute to new product research projects, which may include research and the building of proofs-of-concept.
2. Work with the company’s clients in various countries to understand their requirements and help build customizations to the company’s The Companyware solutions that will meet their needs.
3. Mentor junior The Companyware engineers and provide guidance to them for their work as needed.
• Ideally at least 2 to 5 years of Java (core SE 7) experience.
2. Great to have:
• Extensive skills and knowledge of JSP / Servlets, Spring, and Hibernate.
• Experience in DBs and DB manipulation (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQL).
• Knowledge of Application Servers / Containers (WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss WildFly, Jetty, Tomcat).
• Knowledge of payment domain requirements and standards (EMV, PCI for example).
1. Great understanding of The Companyware design (patterns) and debugging skills (using Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ IDEA, etc).
2. Good communication skills, that is you can probably get along great with our clients and us.
3. Above all, great attitude and a deep desire to constantly learn and improve.