The Company was founded to advance people’s understanding of their Sense of Self to achieve a better Quality of Life. Backed by a 100-year old Japanese multinational corporation, Nitto Denko Corp, we are focused on discovering meaningful biomarkers and complementing them with digital technology to reinvent your health care experience.
Social Security, Annaul Leave, Insurance, Performance Bonus
Our goal as a company is to empower people and give them greater control over their health and well-being. We are committed to continuously innovating our technology, and working with our partners to bring it to the public who will benefit from it the most. We believe we can play a role in making the world a more mindful, better balanced and happier place. Let’s work together to achieve this
• Define exit criteria for each user story to ensure that the development has release with the right quality.
• Prepare test plan and test cases according to product specifications.
• Identify Quality issues and drive corrective actions to resolve them.
• Co-work with planners and developers to isolate issues by collecting detail process steps, log files and other
• Assist with design and execute manual test for new and existing products.
• Design and implement automated solutions.
• Facilitate stakeholders to understand, learn and follow the quality assurance process.
• Documenting business processes and procedures according to ISO 13485 and IEC 62304.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned/extended by the Management.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
• 1-2 years’ experience in software QA.
• Experience with software quality assurance model or methodology, familiar with quality metrics.
• Experience in define product quality strategy and test plan.
• Experience testing in web applications / web services / mobile application.
• Experience in test automation.
• Background in scrum development.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision when handling multiple projects in a fast-paced