Getting you access to remote work and short term gigs, while improving your skills. We also get you great full-time jobs fast.
- R&D department is looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to support our innovative, multi-could governance solution.
- He/she will be responsible for designing infrastructure, building and maintaining tools for automation, CI/CD, monitoring day-to-day operations and troubleshooting any roadblocks faced by the technical teams.
- Extensive experience (around 5+ years) establishing and owning service deployments in Azure; Ideally with complimentary AWS experience
- Impeccable communication and an ability to explain complex technical architectures to those less fluent
- Solid practical experience of operating Docker and Kubernetes in production
- Experience building and improving workflows and processes, and monitoring the effectiveness of existing processes and tools
- Experience of web protocols and scripting languages
- Familiarity with Puppet, Terraform or similar configuration/infrastructure as code tools
- Knowledge of web service delivery and security tools, as well as the communication protocols and paths between components