This company is a global network of member firms, and their related entities. Its member firms, or their related entities is, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. This company is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory Services and Consulting through its network of member firms. They operate in Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises. HQ based in TTDI, KL.
Perks & Benefits
Medical, Education support, Dental, Vision, EPF,SOCSO
Mission and goals
At the company, we place great emphasis on offering competitive benefits that enhance work-life integration for your continuous growth in both personal and professional aspects. In addition to annual leave, medical and insurance coverage that we offer, we understand that attracting the highest caliber talent means offering an exciting job and a healthy balance between work commitments and social and family life through our various initiatives.
The culture? It’s about inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity. The company hires the top talent in every market and offers them access to the opportunities to do their best work and succeed. Right from the start, you will be part of a team serving a group of select member firm clients or making a difference on a business-critical internal project. And offers access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals.
Life at the company can also be very flexible. The days of one set path to career success are long over. You will have the flexibility and choice to customize and build the career and life you want. A variety of benefit programs and competitive compensation can offer the security you want for yourself and those important to you now and in the future. And because the company operates in over 150 countries, life here might include an international work opportunity. Sound like the life for you?
- Manage enhancement UAT scope, deliverables, and deadlines while meeting the MF needs.
- Demonstrate project management skills, including the ability to collaborate across multidisciplinary teams, navigate complex organizations, and build trusted advisor relationships with MF business leadership, Global Financial Services (GFS) operations, and STT.
- Manage a team of business functional testers that will be involved in validating new system functionality and changes to S/4 platform in areas such as SAP Fiori application, SAP master data including vendor (Third Party, Interfirm, and Employee), Clients, Chart of Accounts, Profit/Cost Center, Bank Master, etc.
- Play an active hands-on role in all aspects of quality assurance, from functional requirements walk-through, reviewing technical designs, creating test plans, and test execution.
- Motivate team members to meet deadlines, share results, and communicate openly.
- Ensure defects are reported and escalated appropriately via proper channels. If needed, employ conflict resolution strategies across MF stakeholders and STT.
- Manage the team administrative activities – interviews, feedback sessions, PTO, business continuity, and coaching/resource development.
Your role as a leader:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and The Company whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- 7 years of relevant experience as a functional tester with SAP or other ERP application
- Test automation experience with accounting processes such as RTR, PTP, Tax, Treasury, ALM, OTC, etc.
- Hands-on experience in STLC concepts and processes (Test Plan/Test Strategy, RTM, etc.)
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Can interpret business objectives and drivers to shape functional testing services that support these business objectives
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to, and collaborate with, business leaders
- Proven track record within the The Company network of member firms OR successful experience working in a comparable global organization required
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (Agile, waterfall, iterative) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools
- Ability to work under constantly changing conditions and tight deadlines
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Technology
- Experience with Microsoft ADO for Test Management would be an added advantage
- Additional language proficiency in Chinese, Korean, or Japanese
- Work schedule will flex with business needs and deployment country being serviced