The Company is an internet holding company with a track record of launching and scaling profitable & vertically integrated e-commerce brands across Southeast Asia including Lyla Labs, Flower Chimp and CakeRush!Composed of a team of international of e-commerce specialists, we are constantly rethinking established best practices as we create & optimise our digital storefronts as well as our operations backbones.With more than 100 team members located in Kuala Lumpur and Manila, we rapidly drive the growth of currently three brands active in 5 markets and constantly seek to improve customer experience and conversion rates.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical/Clinical (RM800)
- Dental & Optical
- Flexible Working Hours
- Team Events
- Miscellaneous Allowances
Mission and goals
With 60 team members located in Kuala Lumpur and Manila, we rapidly drive the growth of currently two brands active in 5 markets and constantly seek to improve customer experience and conversion rates.
The Company is a fast learning environment - we're never tired of exploring and learning, and neither should you!
- Take lead on developing acquisition channel strategy and run always-on campaign operations and optimization for multiple products across geographies
- Monitor and manage campaign budget effectively in line with respective brand’s market strategy and KPIs
- Contribute to planning and delivering successful digital marketing campaigns and tactics to drive online traffic and leads; incorporating a range of techniques to drive leads and conversions
- Strategize and create A/B testing and re-marketing tactics for any campaign to achieve optimal performance
- Develop and maintain good relationship with traffic partners
- Analyse and produce actionable channel performance reports on a regular basis to ensure continuous data-driven optimization
- At least 1 year of relevant experience with proven record of achievement on traffic acquisition, preferably in e-commerce industry
- Full language proficiency in English (written & oral)
- Analytical mindset, with a strong ability to draw insights from traffic and campaign trends and developing effective tactics
- Hands-on experience of mainstream advertisement management, remarketing and web analytic tools like Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.
- Above par (advanced) Microsoft Excel skills including ability to work with large data sets
- You are a digital pioneer, always up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement