The Company is a digital product and services studio based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We build beautiful entertaining and highly functional native mobile apps for iOS and Android for clients all over the world mainly in Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong and many more. We believe in not just mobile apps that looks great, but also ones that help us live better.
Perks & Benefits
- Hardware Allowance
- Medical Claims
Mission and goals
We don’t build apps or websites, even if we're briefed to do just that. We put on our entrepreneur and user hats, challenge convention, and ask the difficult questions in order to deliver real value to businesses. We unlock potential by enabling ideas to be turned into commercially viable products. We win when our partners win.
So no, we don’t build apps. Or websites. We build businesses.
The team is good. Good environment.
Develop and deploy world-class iOS apps.
- Build new features by working closely with product managers and designers.
- Integrate apps with backend systems and APIs.
- Produce reusable, scalable code and maintain a high level of code quality.
- Write unit test cases to adhere to code quality standards.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand requirements, identify solutions, and determine feasibility and timelines.
- Analyse and optimise app performance and reliability by working closely with your team.
- Provide support for resolving user issues and finding root causes.
- Follow best practices alongside your team for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including processes and conventions.
- Implement new technologies and approaches to improve productivity.
- Regularly communicate with engineering leads on project and delivery status.
- Independently manage own timelines and deliverables to meet business goals.
- Keep abreast with the latest mobile trends.
Mastery in Swift or Objective-C for iOS; and/or
- High level of proficiency in iOS frameworks and best practices.
- Proven ability to ship beautiful, highly-performing iOS apps from start to finish.
- Highly proficient in using Git as version control system.
- Experience in App Store publishing and Testflight / Firebase Distribution for application testing.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar capacity.