Our Organization is based in Malaysia, with our head office in Petaling Jaya. We operate in Paper and Paper Product Merchant Wholesalers sector. It was first established on April 26, 2013. In recent years, we have progressively grown from a single-product company into a multi-channel media group. With presence across multiple platforms – from Print, Digital to Radio, TV and Events , we help to shape society at large and are committed towards offering top integrated media solutions.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical (Outpatient, hospitalization and specialist) covered by different insurance providers
- 75% subsidy of outpatient treatment extended to non working spouse and kids up to 23 year old
- Group Personal Accident & Group Term Life Coverage upon confirmation
- Annual Leave - base 16 days.
- Replacement Leave - given if PH falls on Saturday
- Medical Leave - 24 days ; Hospitalization Leave - 60 days
- Maternity Leave - 90 days ; Paternity Leave - 3 days*
- Dental benefit upon confirmation
- Flexible Expenses Scheme RM500 per year *
- Annual eye check up*
- Staff Discount on paper advertisement
- Complimentary Copy or E-Paper * upon completion of 1 year
Mission and goals
In recent years, we have progressively grown from a single-product company into a multi-channel media group. With presence across multiple platforms – from Print, Digital to Radio, TV and Events , we help to shape society at large and are committed towards offering top integrated media solutions.
Our vision is to soar to greater heights, to make a difference always, and to grow.
Through this, we remain steadfast in our commitment to bring to you content that drives action. And to tell stories that must be told, as it gives power to inspire.
Having a Growth Mindset: We believe that life gives you lessons, as long as you are open to receive. We aim to create a community where people are motivated to share and learn. When you practice continuous learning, you will inevitably be teaching yourself to stay ahead and stay on top!
- Write The Company programming code, eiThe Companyr from scratch or by adapting existing application software and graphics packages to meet The Company requirements
- Test The Company app and identify and fix any technical issues
- Manage The Company process of deploying mobile apps to devices/app stores.
- Experience with Push Notifications, APIs, Dynamic links, In App Purchases & Firebase is an added advantage
- Respond to and log technical issues reported by end-users
- Debug and identify solutions to reported technical issues
- Communicate resolution time and steps to end-users and key stakeholders
- Write technical comments within app code to improve software maintainability
- Write and update technical documentation for apps (technical support docs, user manuals, technical manuals)
- Regularly update immediate superior on tasks progress and relevant issues
- Participate in and contribute to team meetings on projects
- Communicate development plans and estimated timelines for completing tasks
- Regularly update and optimize existing apps.
- Identify new innovative solutions to improve existing apps and/or The Company needs
6) Leadership (for senior developer)
- Coordinate tasks with mobile application developers to meet deadlines
- Follow up and manage The Company task deliverables to meet project deadlines
- Lead a team of developers responsible for mobile application development and design.
- Bachelor Degree with CGPA 3.0 and above
- 1-2 years related working experience for Developer / Min 4 years for Senior Developer
- Experience with developing and deploying mobile apps
- iOS programming (Swift, UIKit, SwiftUI)
- Android programming (Java, Kotlin)