This company is a global network of member firms, and their related entities. Its member firms, or their related entities is, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. This company is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory Services and Consulting through its network of member firms. They operate in Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises. HQ based in TTDI, KL.
Perks & Benefits
Medical, Education support, Dental, Vision, EPF,SOCSO
Mission and goals
At the company, we place great emphasis on offering competitive benefits that enhance work-life integration for your continuous growth in both personal and professional aspects. In addition to annual leave, medical and insurance coverage that we offer, we understand that attracting the highest caliber talent means offering an exciting job and a healthy balance between work commitments and social and family life through our various initiatives.
The culture? It’s about inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity. The company hires the top talent in every market and offers them access to the opportunities to do their best work and succeed. Right from the start, you will be part of a team serving a group of select member firm clients or making a difference on a business-critical internal project. And offers access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals.
Life at the company can also be very flexible. The days of one set path to career success are long over. You will have the flexibility and choice to customize and build the career and life you want. A variety of benefit programs and competitive compensation can offer the security you want for yourself and those important to you now and in the future. And because the company operates in over 150 countries, life here might include an international work opportunity. Sound like the life for you?
- Format and design creative collaterals using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite, as per the needs of the projects.
- Operate within an internal process-driven structure, meeting deadlines and client expectations for quality and creativity.
- Manage and deliver graphic design projects through all phases of development: creative consultation, storyboarding, providing concepts based on customer interaction, designing, revising, troubleshooting, and producing a final product.
- Gain expertise on The Company Brand Identity standards and The Company Brand templates.
- Internal and external presentation materials
- Event collaterals such as invitations, backdrops, signages, booths
- Publications, newsletters and email communications
- Office environmental design such as for receptions, graphic walls, signage
- Business proposals and presentations aligning with The Company and client brands, and the focus of the RFP
- Deliver design solutions that have a high visual impact and stands out in the internal and external market
- Effectively interact with customers across geographies; understand the scope and purpose of the clients’ requirements; and provide design solutions.
- Follow directions, manage multiple tasks, work with information/data from multiple sources, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner.
- Work closely with other design professionals to solve design problems and communicate resolutions.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in creative design domains/applications and ability to share knowledge.
Your role as a leader:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline. Desired: Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Bachelor of Design, or Diploma in Graphic/Web Designing
- Minimum of 2 years experience in corporate graphic design. (Portfolio should include samples of presentation design, print collaterals, marketing materials, and other design pieces that reflect your capabilities)
- Ability to create high quality conceptual work from written brief
- Advanced skills of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Intermediate skills of the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Ability to work with templates, styles, and experience of working within corporate identity/brand guidelines
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with company personnel at all levels
- Freehand or digital illustration skills is a plus
- Must possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with firm personnel at all levels.
- Experience in visual brand management (the visual brand architecture of logo architecture, typography, colors, imagery etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency creating designs within various branding environments, working within large brand style guides and restrictions.
- Demonstrated flexibility to create design elements consistent with client direction, aesthetic requirements and processes.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously, and work well within a fast-paced environment and with tight deadlines.