The company is a Messaging CRM that makes chatting with customers over messaging apps as easy for business as sending and receiving emails. Since our establishment in 2017, we’ve thought long and hard about how the medium of messaging will change customer bonds and reinvent customer exchanges.
We started in Hong Kong and expanded our teams with an added office before deciding to relocate everyone to our shiny new headquarters in Kuala Lumpur. To power our next phase of growth we’ve secured funding from an assortment of Hong Kong, Korean & German VCs and we’re looking for a team of talented individuals to help us succeed.
Perks & Benefits
Mission and goals
In high school our parents scolded us for running up on SMS bill. University projects were the names of our Facebook Messenger groups. We swiped our way to love and slacked our way to success. We are the messaging cohort.
You think you understand messaging, but you merely adopted it. We were born into it, molded by it. We understand messaging like you understand your native language. We're here to take what's intuitive to us and apply it to the next cohort of business.
Welcome to the party.
We’re on a journey to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our brilliant teams make this journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
Come join us!
- Determining the structure and design of platform modules and REST APIs
- Implement product features with the backend team
- Guiding and checking your team in order to write efficient and organized code
- Automating building and testing of the code
- Ensuring that the web design is optimized for multiple devices
- Rewrite some of the components in a more reusable and maintainable way
- Optimizing the web app for increased performance
- Striking a balance between practical and aesthetic design
- Code review to ensure code quality of the team
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
- Providing coaching and technical mentoring to developers
- University degree holder in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years relevant software experience
- Track record of software testing and/or development projects
- 3 years’ experience in Vue. Experience in React Native and/or Node is also desired
- Familiarity with the Vuetify framework, as well as Vue Test Utils, Jest and/or Mocha
- Good understanding of Webpack
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills to isolate problem/defect areas
- Good skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Candidates having GitHub profile link in their resumes would be preferred