We are a content, community and e-commerce platform which host several maternity websites. These websites follow the important journey of most women from getting married to entering motherhood. This company focuses on gathering related vendors and services under one roof to allow users discover inspirations, find suitable products and shop online.
We are a passionate team with BIG dream. We are scaling our business to cater for regional expansion, and we welcome talents to join our growing family.
We are voted Top 1000 sites in Malaysia & we are EXPANDING! We are seeking young & dynamic people to join our lovely team. And no, you don't need to be a Malaysian to apply. But you do need to have the right attitude to learn, innovate and most importantly, passionate about what we do - e-commerce, media & event! We have roles to fit every professions - sales, marketing, technology, digital, designer, editorial, project manager, customer service and more. So get in touch!
You will play digital role for the leading parenting platform in South East Asia. You will be managing digital strategy & execution for Motherhood, Parentcraft, Kelabmama & Ibuencer; and grow our business in e-commerce and media advertising. This position is applicable for candidates who can demostrate successes in all or certain digital area, such as performance marketing, SEO, social media, content marketing, affiliate & referral, conversion optimization and more.
- Manage wide range of digital marketing disciplines including performance marketing, lead generation, social media, search engine optimization, analytics, affiliate / referral program, content marketing, email marketing and more.
- Generate strategies & find ways to continuously improve digital performance and generate better results in leads & sales.
- Work closely with e-commerce team, media team and event team to propose digital plan and execute growth initiatives.
- Measure, monitor & optimize: ensure campaigns are constantly hitting key metrics with good ROAS.
- You will be managing digital team; and work closely with colleagues from various departments.
- Preferably graduates from digital, analytics, marketing, technology or business related background.
- Minimum 2 years experience and passionate about all aspect of digital marketing.
- KPI-driven, positive attitude with good business sense and communication skills.
- Experience in media advertising and knowledge in e-commerce are added advantage.
- Must love to work in a high growth technology startup environment.