Getting you access to remote work and short term gigs, while improving your skills. We also get you great full-time jobs fast.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with Front-end/Back-end/QA developers.
- experience in running SaaS cloud solutions.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help, and support to another team members.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Learn about new technologies.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators.
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
- Microsoft Azure cloud, portal development and deployment skills.
- Familiarity with using MS Visual Studio and Git version control software will be a plus.
- Microsoft C# language stack with extensive .NET framework and/or .NET core
- Knowledge of Azure stack and DevOps
- Must have exp in C#, Web API, LINQ, .Net core, .Net Framework, GIT, SQL server, Azure function, Service bus, Logic App, Event Grid etc.
- Strong understanding of OOPS, Design Pattern, MS SQL and Query Scripting