We combine the strength of our partner's technology with our proprietory technology, to deliver a full suite of Retail digital solutions for every business needs.
Our technology can be implemented as a fully integrated suite of technology, or implement in modules to compliment your existing technology investments.
All our solutions come with role based user identity management features, which can either be implemented using our user admin system, or integrated into your existing user management systems.
To be a leading Software House and IT Solutions Provider for Retailers in Malaysia
The work culture here is competitive, fun, and fulfilling, reflecting the young and energetic workforce that powers the company. New ideas, new directions and fresh inspiration are what we nurture in the company. The ideal candidate for the company should not only possess the necessary skills to work in a world-class tech company but also the entrepreneurial mindset to accept new challenges and think beyond the everyday paradigms.
• Design an engaging user experience application
• Design to scale from phones to tablets to desktop monitors
• Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for our analytic product.
• Implement the layered psd/ai files into responsive/cross browser website coding using the latest
standards that are pixel perfect.
• Implement consistent and flexible interfaces in HTML/CSS
• Build and maintain internal user interface library
• Participate in company’s research projects on Augmented/Virtual Reality and Hologram
• Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
• An added advantage for candidate with experience on CSS Animation
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and After Effect is an added advantage.
• Experience in Unity/Unreal is an added advantage.
• Added advantage for candidate with experience in D3.js (or relevant chart libraries), SVG and Canvas
• Keen eye for good design and user experiences
• Experience working in an agile software development organization is an added advantage