Getting you access to remote work and short term gigs, while improving your skills. We also get you great full-time jobs fast.
Develop and execute systems architecture that will meet business needs, especially those of a more complex nature. The role will gather requirements and functional specifications, assess the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and guide development teams as well as to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
- Drive and apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet Business, Product and IT requirements and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments.
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment especially for solutions that are considered more complex and have a larger impact to the PETRONAS Group.
- Manage and cultivate relationships with key IT Leads across all functions (Arch, DB, Infra, Platform, Data, Security, ...).
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community while educating engineers.
- Possess bachelor's degree or higher in related field, or equivalent practical experience with an emphasis on the Solution Architect with a minimum of 8 years of proven experience.