The company helps medium-to-large corporations in Malaysia better leverage enterprise content to reduce operating costs, minimize risks & increase productivity. It provides bespoke Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions customized to work with existing business processes & IT systems.
Perks & Benefits
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Sports (e.g. Gym)
Mission and goals
Our mission is to deliver enterprise solutions that bring business results and continuously add value to your daily operations.
We are extremely dedicated to our ensuring that our client's goals are met – as such, we have never ever failed a single project all these years. We believe in going the extra mile to ensure that you get complete peace of mind.
- To Implement high quality, scalable and extendable solutions and turnkey projects such as Robotic Process Automation, Business Process or Imaging solutions.
- To study user requests and scope system requirement.
- To code, test and implement solutions in using either .NET/Java The Company
- To perform unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- To analyse The Company, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement.
- To play a part in a team which transforms wonderful ideas into reality by developing high level requirements through prototypes, detailed specification, design and architecture, development and implementation, deployment and administration.
- To proudly deploy robust enterprise systems which will be making meaningful changes to millions of users.
- To earn valuable experience in the innovative financial technology and to develop your career to be part of the award winning team.
- To assist in the installation of the proposed software and perform product walk-through with the customer.
- Conduct user acceptance testing and user training.
- Provide post implementation support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Programming skills: C#, ASP.NET 2.0 and above, WSS 3.0, or JAVA, J2EE, JSP
- Database experience: MS SQL Server 2005 and above, or DB2, or MySQL
- Robotic Process Automation, Enterprise Imaging (OCR/ICR), Enterprise Content Management Systems
- Experience in SharePoint 2007 and above will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in MS SQL, SSRS and SSIS will be added advantage.
- Possess strong MS platform knowledge and skills.
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Junior and mid-level positions available.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.