Founded in March 2012, The Company is a mobile payments technology company headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The The Company solution is certified by EMV (Europay, MasterCard & Visa) and is known as the first company in Asia to obtain EMV Level 2 certification for MPOS (Mobile Point of Sales).
The Company The Company’s EMV payment platform is simply convenient and secure to use, transforming any smart device into a secure MPOS device to empower all businesses and individuals to accept multiple form of card payments. Via our partners, we currently have a presence in 13 countries.
Our goal is for the end-user to experience better, quicker, more intuitive, feature-filled and friendly services to service their lives better.
We celebrate people. We aim to function as one unit; a community that’s there for one another with constant encouragement and unity to reach our greatest potential.
• Ideally at least 2 years of Java (core SE 7) experience.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
2. Great to have:
• Extensive skills and knowledge of JSP / Servlets, Spring, and Hibernate.
• Experience in DBs and DB manipulation (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQL).
• Knowledge of Application Servers / Containers (WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss WildFly, Jetty, Tomcat).
• Knowledge of payment domain requirements and standards (EMV, PCI for example).
1. Great understanding of The Companyware design (patterns) and debugging skills (using Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ IDEA, etc).
2. Good communication skills, that is you can probably get along great with our clients and us.
3. Above all, great attitude and a deep desire to constantly learn and improve.