This company is a global network of member firms, and their related entities. Its member firms, or their related entities is, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. This company is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory Services and Consulting through its network of member firms. They operate in Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises. HQ based in TTDI, KL.
Perks & Benefits
Medical, Education support, Dental, Vision, EPF,SOCSO
Mission and goals
At the company, we place great emphasis on offering competitive benefits that enhance work-life integration for your continuous growth in both personal and professional aspects. In addition to annual leave, medical and insurance coverage that we offer, we understand that attracting the highest caliber talent means offering an exciting job and a healthy balance between work commitments and social and family life through our various initiatives.
The culture? It’s about inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity. The company hires the top talent in every market and offers them access to the opportunities to do their best work and succeed. Right from the start, you will be part of a team serving a group of select member firm clients or making a difference on a business-critical internal project. And offers access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals.
Life at the company can also be very flexible. The days of one set path to career success are long over. You will have the flexibility and choice to customize and build the career and life you want. A variety of benefit programs and competitive compensation can offer the security you want for yourself and those important to you now and in the future. And because the company operates in over 150 countries, life here might include an international work opportunity. Sound like the life for you?
Developing and implementing the following:
- Cloud design and implementation using Microsoft Azure
- Build & Script automation, build & release, pipeline
- Assisting with environmental configuration, automated deployment and testing
- Assisting in implementation of automatically creating environments in the cloud
- Assisting in implementation of end-to-end governance of software deployment
Operational support as following:
- Be part of the on-call coverage for the operation support
- Assisting in deployment during off-hour including weekend
Your role as a leader:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and The Company whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Exposure on any Cloud Environment such as Azure or Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Have exposure on building up IaaS / PaaS infrastructure for production environment
- Experience scripting with PowerShell or Bash scripting for automation
- Demonstrate ability to create Build pipeline and Release pipeline
- Demonstrate strong interest in scripting Infrastructure as Code such as ARM template
- Have background of .NET & JAVA development and configuration
- Experience with CI/CD Tools and Git
- Good knowledge on agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions.
- Team player that understands how your own work is important to the team's success.
- Ability to multitask across different projects.
- Demonstrate the capability to work with the tools involved to implement and ensure compliance with the process put in place.
- Professionalism; to include written and oral communication – the ability to communicate collaboratively in front of a whiteboard. An ability to understand your audience and adjust your communication style to fit them.
- A desire to constantly learn and share new knowledge.
Desired Skills (good to have):
- 8+ years relevant professional work experience
- Open Source / Unix / Linux
- Experience supporting the following databases: Azure SQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes