This company is a global network of member firms, and their related entities. Its member firms, or their related entities is, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. This company is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory Services and Consulting through its network of member firms. They operate in Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises. HQ based in TTDI, KL.
Perks & Benefits
Medical, Education support, Dental, Vision, EPF,SOCSO
Mission and goals
At the company, we place great emphasis on offering competitive benefits that enhance work-life integration for your continuous growth in both personal and professional aspects. In addition to annual leave, medical and insurance coverage that we offer, we understand that attracting the highest caliber talent means offering an exciting job and a healthy balance between work commitments and social and family life through our various initiatives.
The culture? It’s about inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity. The company hires the top talent in every market and offers them access to the opportunities to do their best work and succeed. Right from the start, you will be part of a team serving a group of select member firm clients or making a difference on a business-critical internal project. And offers access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals.
Life at the company can also be very flexible. The days of one set path to career success are long over. You will have the flexibility and choice to customize and build the career and life you want. A variety of benefit programs and competitive compensation can offer the security you want for yourself and those important to you now and in the future. And because the company operates in over 150 countries, life here might include an international work opportunity. Sound like the life for you?
- Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining the Linux servers (upgrades and patching) as well as application software.
- Responsible for working with the network team to maintain the health of the network and servers and ensure an optimized Linux environment.
- Ensure to provide solutions which complies to the security standards of the company.
- Support requests from the users and resolve problems related to Linux servers.
- To identify and analyze the issues that impact the performance of the systems, and to work in close coordination with the application team and other supporting teams and recommend solutions for the issues.
- To perform all supporting tasks that are included, but not limited to code deployment, virtual servers, scripting, etc.
- To consider and identify the discrepancies in the system, to assess the risks, and to implement solutions by adhering to the security standards.
- To be involved in developing and overseeing the backup, replication, clustering and fail over strategies.
- Maintain proper documentation of all procedures, and configurations pertaining to the Cloud and Infrastructure environment.
- Support security audits and IT audits for compliance purposes.
- Develop, execute, and oversee procedures, to automate operation of the infrastructure to improve efficiency of the environment
- Conduct research and recommend changes in services, protocols, and standards to support development efforts.
- Ensure to practice IT asset management inclusive of component inventory maintenance and associated documentation.
Your role as a leader:
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences from local/overseas university is preferred.
- Experience implementing AWS and Azure services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- In depth knowledge of managing and maintaining medium complexity Linux environments.
- Deployment and operational expertise Windows, Linux, and other Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of managing and maintaining SQL Databases such as MySQL, MS-SQL, NoSQL, Amazon RDS, Redis or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, Citrix) and Azure / AWS.
- Experience or desire to learn Linux Containers (eg: Docker).
- Experience in Application/Data Server Support (AWS Boomi, Java, Tomcat, etc) and Shell Scripting.
- Broad understanding of technical problems and solutions with ability to implement most advanced solutions.
Competitive candidates for this role will possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to liaise all teams across The Company
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments