You will be responsible for creating a 0-to-1 growth and branding strategy. You will create a large-scale impact for all music students and build a performance-driven growth engine from the ground up.
We are looking for someone who can combine creativity and excellent analytical skills to understand the student’s journey and execute marketing across all channels to drive significant growth. You should understand how to craft our branding and use paid and organic channels efficiently. The position also requires someone who can effectively test and scale digital and offline acquisition channels, analyze results and implement findings.
- Own performance marketing (Facebook and Google).
- Devise an overall strategy, optimize creatives, messaging, and channels. Test new ideas and analyze the results to keep improving the funnel conversions.
- Devise strategies and create ad campaigns from end to end to drive the leads and paid students’ conversion rates.
- Manage creative calendars. Use creativity and analytics to create high-performing marketing assets including videos, GIFs, and static visual assets in both Facebook and Google channels.
- Conduct market research to gain new customer insights to optimize copy, content, branding across all channels. Use market trends to conduct paid and organic campaigns.
- Manage a team of 3 members in the department. Work closely with the tech, customer success, and sales team to improve the funnel conversions.
- Set up and maintain conversion tracking and attribution tools for all funnels.
- Experiment with landing pages, SEO, SEM, content, and email marketing channels to improve the efficiency of spending.
- Perform other online and offline marketing duties as assigned.