Build and maintain the infrastructure for optimal data collection and wrangling from various sources including internal and external data sources using SQL, NOSQL and cloud platform (AWS, Azure’s).
• Define and build the data pipelines that will enable, faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
• Design, develop and maintain physical and logical data models for data warehousing and business intelligence purpose.
• Develop and implement scripts for warehouse maintenance, monitoring, performance tuning and so forth.
• Identify, design and implement internal process improvements, automating manual process, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Provide input to the data engineering’s output including written work (documentation), project planning, technology selection, issue resolution and project delivery.
• Must be a good communicator. Able to articulate and document in English effectively.
• Able to create, maintain and update the project timelines in an effective and timely manner. Must have demonstrated this in previous experience.